Become a Member
One of the best, and most sustaining, ways of supporting the Nature Trust of New Brunswick is to become a member. Membership provides the financial sustenance necessary to carry out the Nature Trust’s daily operations. By becoming a member of the Nature Trust you join a community of individuals and organizations dedicated to the conservation of New Brunswick’s exemplary landscapes.
As a member, you will receive:
- The knowledge that you are supporting efforts to identify and conserve a network of significant nature preserves for the future.
- The “Refuge”, the Nature Trust’s print newsletter and Annual Report (can also be received electronically).
- Monthly e-Newsletter.
- Invitations to participate in field trips and workshops organized by the Nature Trust.
- The right to participate in and vote at the Nature Trust of New Brunswick’s Annual General Meeting.
- *NEW* Members are eligible for a 10% discount on gear, rental, and training at COJO Diving – a Fredericton-based scuba diving business.
The Nature Trust of New Brunswick is growing and we need your help. Please consider joining the network of hundreds of Nature Trust members, and through your membership contribution help us to collectively identify and conserve the province’s priceless natural heritage.
How to become a member:
- 1. ONLINE: Donate online now through CanadaHelps. This method is safe and secure, plus you will receive a charitable receipt for your donation automatically!
- 2. MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL: Click here to download a donation form. Submit it to the Nature Trust by mail (Nature Trust of New Brunswick, PO Box 603, Stn. A, Fredericton, NB, E3B 5A6), fax (506-450-2137), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The donation can be sent to the Nature Trust via credit card (Visa only) or mailed cheque. Don’t forget to check the box that identifies that you are joining or renewing as a member.